Be where the Magic Happens, Apply For a job at Monyx Skincare. There are different openings available presently but you can always check back, if your expertise will be available later on.
- Get to learn more
- Work with the best team
- Improve on your expertise
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Nigeria
Results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth. Our Sales representatives present and sell products and services to organizations, businesses or individuals. They contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
The Supervisor is to organize and monitor workflow in Production. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production related activities.
Prioritize, plan, schedule and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner. Ensure that manufactured products meet customer specifications.
Communicate production updates and errors to the Manager on a regular basis.
Procurement managers use their expertise and negotiation skills to meet with vendors, work out contract terms and their decisions have a major impact on the company's operations. in charge of negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts. Constantly monitor what the company purchases, delivers and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
An experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
Just be certain you read through all of the instructions carefully before you use the write essay for you system to compose the article.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services and Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients and Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking with Strong leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers and Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Degree or certificate in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills,
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. And Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Production Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as Production or Factory Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree or certificate in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
Production Assistant Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production related activities.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify production issues, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
- Develop production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop logistic strategy to avoid downtime and delays.
- Work with the Manager in budget analysis and preparation.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted budget.
- Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that manufactured products meet customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates and errors to the Manager on a regular basis.
- Generate production related reports to Manager and customers when needed.
Listed below are affordable papers a few of them: plain white, black, aero, unique effects, sky blue, and a lot more.